Yamaha Blue Card is a line of credit that offers choice and flexibility and is as simple as having a personal credit facility that can be used for purchasing accessories, apparel or even a motorcycle and outboard at one of Yamaha’s dealerships.
Yamaha Blue Card provides repayments flexibility and you can request the limit you want. Interest is only payable on the outstanding balance, not on the entire credit limit.
The card can be used to pay for services or accessories within a Yamaha dealership, items like:
– Small outboard motors
– Safety equipment
– Service costs
– Accessories of any brand
– Insurance Premiums
– Quick, Easy and Convenient
– No monthly account keeping or establishment fee (waived)
– No additional repayment or early payout fee
– Flexibility to choose monthly repayments (minimum repayments required)
– Interest Free Period of 90 days on all purchases made before 31 May 2018
– Limit is reusable (up to approved credit limit) once outstanding account balance is paid)
– Unlimited Redraws (within your credit limit) with no drawdown fees
– Quick access to available credit allows you to take advantage of Yamaha Specials and Promotions
– Low annual fee of $50
– Variable interest rate of 19.90% p.a
Credit Limit: Minimum is $1,000 and Maximum $5,000.
Minimum redraw: $100.00
Disclaimer: Introductory offer of 90 days interest free on Yamaha Blue Card line of credit account opened between 23 Feb -31 May 2018. Interest free period will commence on eligible transaction debited to the account between the offer period and expires after 90 days from the transaction date. After 90 days any unpaid balance will revert to the variable interest rate of 19.90% p.a. Minimum monthly repayments are required and if not made variable interest rate will apply. An introductory $0 establishment fee, $0 monthly account fee and $50 annual fee applies. Other fees and charges may apply such as dishonour fee or late payment fee. Current offer ends 31 May 2018. Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time. Interest rate is variable and fees, charges are current as at 23rd Feb 2018 and subject to change. For information about interest rate, fees and charges, please refer to your Yamaha Blue Card line of credit facility schedule and full terms and conditions details available on request and on www.ymf.com.au/Yamaha-Blue-Card. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Yamaha Motor Finance Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 29101 928 670. Australian Credit Licence 394553.
1. Other fees and charges may apply e.g. dishonour fee, late payment fee.
2. Interest free period may be offered from time to time. A standard variable rate of 19.90% will apply to account balance post interest free period.
3. A low annual fee of $50 applies and will be debited to your Yamaha Blue Card account on the date of card approval. Thereafter the annual fee is billed on the anniversary of account establishment and will be in addition to the borrowed amount.
4.Variable interest rate is 19.90% p.a. and subject to change.